- 1. The TCPA disclaimer must be shown at all times next to the submit button in a legible font size and color.
- 2. TCPA disclaimer must be exactly as listed below. If slightly altered, must contain all the important verbiage contained here and will be reviewed on a case by case basis:
- b. Links in the TCPA that contain partner companies must be kept up-to-date. It is preferred that you link your list with our links so no updates are required on your end. Otherwise, you should check back to these links for any updates:
- 3. You must be able to target on at least a state level while running this offer. Search partners should be targeting on a zip code level. Please download the file below weekly for the most up to date target list. Download solar state target list here.
- 4. All Leads must pass LeadID and TrustedForm Certificate.
- 5. Publisher agrees that it will download and remove the domains located on the FCC’s wireless domain names list (http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/policy/DomainNameDownload.html) from all current data used in emailing for Offers. Affiliate further warrants that any new data that it acquires, regardless of its source, will be compared against the FCC’s wireless domain names list and that domain names contained therein will be removed before sending any emails.
- 1. Best hours to send leads to: 6am – 8pm EST
- 2. Ideal attributes of a lead: Homeowner with Good or Excellent Credit
- 3. Top states:
- · AZ
- · CA
- · CT
- · DC
- · DE
- · HI
- · MA
- · MD
- · NJ
- · NM
- · NY
- · PA
- · RI
- · VT
- 4. Customers with electrical bills over $150
*No trademarked terms including misspellings.
|top solar sales||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar review||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar login||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar deals||Exact/Phrase|
|top solar scam||Exact/Phrase|
Last Updated: September 2016